GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Police Department will swear in one new officer on Monday, Feb. 3, and officially promote three members of the force on Wednesday, Feb. 5.
Brian A. Andronaco Jr. will be sworn in during a ceremony Monday at 11:30 a.m. He attended Henry Abbott Technical High School, Western Connecticut State University and Johnson & Wales University, majoring in justice and law administration.
Friends and family are invited to attend the ceremony.
Later in the week, Chief James J. Heavy will officially promote three other members of the force during a ceremony Wednesday in the Lobby of the Greenwich Public Safety Complex at 4 p.m.
Lt. Robert L. Berry will be promoted to the rank of captain. Sgt. David P. Nemecek will be promoted to the rank of lieutenant. Police Officer William P. Larkin will be promoted to sergeant.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples