GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Police Department will swear in one new officer on Monday, Feb. 3, and officially promote three members of the force on Wednesday, Feb. 5.
Brian A. Andronaco Jr. will be sworn in during a ceremony Monday at 11:30 a.m. He attended Henry Abbott Technical High School, Western Connecticut State University and Johnson & Wales University, majoring in justice and law administration.
Friends and family are invited to attend the ceremony.
Later in the week, Chief James J. Heavy will officially promote three other members of the force during a ceremony Wednesday in the Lobby of the Greenwich Public Safety Complex at 4 p.m.
Lt. Robert L. Berry will be promoted to the rank of captain. Sgt. David P. Nemecek will be promoted to the rank of lieutenant. Police Officer William P. Larkin will be promoted to sergeant.
- 1 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich
- 3 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm