GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police know the routine: When the bars in Connecticut close at 2 a.m. there will be people looking to cross over into Port Chester where they can keep the party going until 4 a.m., according to Patch.com.
As a result, the Greenwich Police department has stepped up its DWI details along the routes between Connecticut and the New York State border, Patch.com said.
The latest challenge for police, however, has been identifying drivers that are under the influence of prescription drugs, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp