GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police know the routine: When the bars in Connecticut close at 2 a.m. there will be people looking to cross over into Port Chester where they can keep the party going until 4 a.m., according to Patch.com.
As a result, the Greenwich Police department has stepped up its DWI details along the routes between Connecticut and the New York State border, Patch.com said.
The latest challenge for police, however, has been identifying drivers that are under the influence of prescription drugs, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich
- 5 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border