GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police know the routine: When the bars in Connecticut close at 2 a.m. there will be people looking to cross over into Port Chester where they can keep the party going until 4 a.m., according to Patch.com.
As a result, the Greenwich Police department has stepped up its DWI details along the routes between Connecticut and the New York State border, Patch.com said.
The latest challenge for police, however, has been identifying drivers that are under the influence of prescription drugs, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy