GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police know the routine: When the bars in Connecticut close at 2 a.m. there will be people looking to cross over into Port Chester where they can keep the party going until 4 a.m., according to Patch.com.
As a result, the Greenwich Police department has stepped up its DWI details along the routes between Connecticut and the New York State border, Patch.com said.
The latest challenge for police, however, has been identifying drivers that are under the influence of prescription drugs, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich