GREENWICH, Conn. — Police were investigating a shooting involving two vehicles on Indian Field Road in Greenwich on Monday night, said a Tuesday statement from the police department.
The early investigation found that the victims were targeted and that this was not a random crime, the statement said. The victims were not injured and are not Greenwich residents, the release said.
Numerous members of the Greenwich Police Department have been involved with the investigation, interviewing the victims and collecting evidence, the release said. Other law enforcement agencies in the state have also been brought in to determine the possible connection of this crime to other shootings in the area, the release said.
Continue to check with The Daily Voice as more information is released.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Greenwich Yankee Fans Tip Their Hats To Derek Jeter
- 5 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach