GREENWICH, Conn. — Police were investigating a shooting involving two vehicles on Indian Field Road in Greenwich on Monday night, said a Tuesday statement from the police department.
The early investigation found that the victims were targeted and that this was not a random crime, the statement said. The victims were not injured and are not Greenwich residents, the release said.
Numerous members of the Greenwich Police Department have been involved with the investigation, interviewing the victims and collecting evidence, the release said. Other law enforcement agencies in the state have also been brought in to determine the possible connection of this crime to other shootings in the area, the release said.
Continue to check with The Daily Voice as more information is released.
- 1 Greenwich Couple Running Boston Marathon In Memory Of Bombing Victim
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Greenwich
- 4 Greenwich Runner Sprints For 20th Straight Boston Marathon
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario ID'd As Fairfield's Max Maisel