GREENWICH, Conn. — Police were investigating a shooting involving two vehicles on Indian Field Road in Greenwich on Monday night, said a Tuesday statement from the police department.
The early investigation found that the victims were targeted and that this was not a random crime, the statement said. The victims were not injured and are not Greenwich residents, the release said.
Numerous members of the Greenwich Police Department have been involved with the investigation, interviewing the victims and collecting evidence, the release said. Other law enforcement agencies in the state have also been brought in to determine the possible connection of this crime to other shootings in the area, the release said.
Continue to check with The Daily Voice as more information is released.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples