GREENWICH, Conn. — Police were investigating a shooting involving two vehicles on Indian Field Road in Greenwich on Monday night, said a Tuesday statement from the police department.
The early investigation found that the victims were targeted and that this was not a random crime, the statement said. The victims were not injured and are not Greenwich residents, the release said.
Numerous members of the Greenwich Police Department have been involved with the investigation, interviewing the victims and collecting evidence, the release said. Other law enforcement agencies in the state have also been brought in to determine the possible connection of this crime to other shootings in the area, the release said.
Continue to check with The Daily Voice as more information is released.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight