GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police ticketed a driver on Holly Hill Lane for failing to clean snow and ice off of his car on Wedesday, Jan. 22. It marks the first ticket police have issued for the new "Ice Missile Law," according to Patch.com.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Greenwich Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Greenwich; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow