GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Police Department and the Drug Enforcement Administration will hold a drug take back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at police headquarters.
Residents are asked to drop off any unused or expired prescription pills or patches. Liquids, syringes and sharps will not be accepted.
The service is free and anonymous.
The DEA has disposed of more than 3.4 million pounds of pills since beginning the drug take back program.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Greenwich Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Greenwich; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow