GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich police tracked down a woman from White Plains, N.Y., and charged her with driving while intoxicated on Monday, March 10, after a resident flagged officers to complain about a slow-moving and swerving driver, according to Patch.com.
Fray A. Cuateco-Teapila, 41, was pulled over and failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com said. She failed to post bond and will appear in court Monday, March 24, Patch.com reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Greenwich, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 Greenwich Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms