GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich police tracked down a woman from White Plains, N.Y., and charged her with driving while intoxicated on Monday, March 10, after a resident flagged officers to complain about a slow-moving and swerving driver, according to Patch.com.
Fray A. Cuateco-Teapila, 41, was pulled over and failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com said. She failed to post bond and will appear in court Monday, March 24, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 3 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Greenwich
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight