GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a White Plains, N.Y., man with driving under the influence on Friday, April 25, according to Patch.com.
Marcel Richardson, 29, was pulled over after police saw his tail lights not functioning properly, police told Patch.com. Officers smelled alcohol on Richardson, who failed subsequent field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
Richardson is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, May 5, Patch.com said.
- 1 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 2 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 3 Suspect Grabs $50K In Fur Coats From Greenwich's Saks Fifth Avenue
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm