GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a White Plains, N.Y., man with driving under the influence on Friday, April 25, according to Patch.com.
Marcel Richardson, 29, was pulled over after police saw his tail lights not functioning properly, police told Patch.com. Officers smelled alcohol on Richardson, who failed subsequent field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
Richardson is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, May 5, Patch.com said.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say