GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a White Plains, N.Y., man with driving under the influence on Friday, April 25, according to Patch.com.
Marcel Richardson, 29, was pulled over after police saw his tail lights not functioning properly, police told Patch.com. Officers smelled alcohol on Richardson, who failed subsequent field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
Richardson is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, May 5, Patch.com said.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 3 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton