GREENWICH, Conn. -- Three people have been charged with using forged or stolen credit cards to buy car parts and a bicycle in Greenwich, according to GreenwichTime.com.
In one incident, two New York City men used a fraudulent credit card to buy $1,000 in Mercedes-Benz parts and are facing larceny and impersonation charges, greenwichtime.com reported.
In another incident, Wander Debrito, 30, of Greenwich used false credentials to buy a bicycle, police told GreenwichTime.com, and was charged with third-degree larceny, illegal use of a credit card, receiving illegally obtained goods and criminal impersonation.
- 1 Greenwich Cheerleader Named To National Society Of High School Scholars
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Pooches Pack The Park For Greenwich's Puttin' On The Dog
- 4 Greenwich Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 5 Open Houses In Greenwich This Weekend