GREENWICH, Conn. -- Three people have been charged with using forged or stolen credit cards to buy car parts and a bicycle in Greenwich, according to GreenwichTime.com.
In one incident, two New York City men used a fraudulent credit card to buy $1,000 in Mercedes-Benz parts and are facing larceny and impersonation charges, greenwichtime.com reported.
In another incident, Wander Debrito, 30, of Greenwich used false credentials to buy a bicycle, police told GreenwichTime.com, and was charged with third-degree larceny, illegal use of a credit card, receiving illegally obtained goods and criminal impersonation.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 Greenwich Billionaire Cohen Donates $20 Million To Stamford Hospital
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')