GREENWICH, Conn. -- Three people have been charged with using forged or stolen credit cards to buy car parts and a bicycle in Greenwich, according to GreenwichTime.com.
In one incident, two New York City men used a fraudulent credit card to buy $1,000 in Mercedes-Benz parts and are facing larceny and impersonation charges, greenwichtime.com reported.
In another incident, Wander Debrito, 30, of Greenwich used false credentials to buy a bicycle, police told GreenwichTime.com, and was charged with third-degree larceny, illegal use of a credit card, receiving illegally obtained goods and criminal impersonation.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Greenwich, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 Greenwich Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms