GREENWICH, Conn. -- Three people have been charged with using forged or stolen credit cards to buy car parts and a bicycle in Greenwich, according to GreenwichTime.com.
In one incident, two New York City men used a fraudulent credit card to buy $1,000 in Mercedes-Benz parts and are facing larceny and impersonation charges, greenwichtime.com reported.
In another incident, Wander Debrito, 30, of Greenwich used false credentials to buy a bicycle, police told GreenwichTime.com, and was charged with third-degree larceny, illegal use of a credit card, receiving illegally obtained goods and criminal impersonation.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich