GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police recently charged several motorists with driving under the influence, according to Patch.com.
Joshua K. Arsenault, 30, of 143 Davis Ave., was charged after officers found him asleep behind the wheel of a running car that was blocking traffic on Sunday, June 1, Patch.com reported.
Alejandro E. Garrido, 46, of Stamford was charged the same night when police found him driving a badly damaged vehicle that was dragging a street sign, Patch.com said.
- 1 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 2 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 4 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Police Arrest Teen In Staged Home Invasion