GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police recently charged several motorists with driving under the influence, according to Patch.com.
Joshua K. Arsenault, 30, of 143 Davis Ave., was charged after officers found him asleep behind the wheel of a running car that was blocking traffic on Sunday, June 1, Patch.com reported.
Alejandro E. Garrido, 46, of Stamford was charged the same night when police found him driving a badly damaged vehicle that was dragging a street sign, Patch.com said.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care