GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police recently charged several motorists with driving under the influence, according to Patch.com.
Joshua K. Arsenault, 30, of 143 Davis Ave., was charged after officers found him asleep behind the wheel of a running car that was blocking traffic on Sunday, June 1, Patch.com reported.
Alejandro E. Garrido, 46, of Stamford was charged the same night when police found him driving a badly damaged vehicle that was dragging a street sign, Patch.com said.
- 1 Lisa Marie D'Angelo, 42, Of Old Greenwich, Worked As Nurse’s Aide
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car