GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police recently charged several motorists with driving under the influence, according to Patch.com.
Joshua K. Arsenault, 30, of 143 Davis Ave., was charged after officers found him asleep behind the wheel of a running car that was blocking traffic on Sunday, June 1, Patch.com reported.
Alejandro E. Garrido, 46, of Stamford was charged the same night when police found him driving a badly damaged vehicle that was dragging a street sign, Patch.com said.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 CL&P Repairs Large Power Outage In Greenwich
- 3 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 4 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 5 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million