GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police recently charged several motorists with driving under the influence, according to Patch.com.
Joshua K. Arsenault, 30, of 143 Davis Ave., was charged after officers found him asleep behind the wheel of a running car that was blocking traffic on Sunday, June 1, Patch.com reported.
Alejandro E. Garrido, 46, of Stamford was charged the same night when police found him driving a badly damaged vehicle that was dragging a street sign, Patch.com said.
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Greenwich