GREENWICH, Conn. -- A New Rochelle man is facing multiple charges, including driving under the influence, after Greenwich police pulled him over on Interstate 95 on Friday, April 18, according to ctpost.com.
Bryan C. Managhan, 28, was stopped when police say he was swerving in and out of his lane of travel, ctpost.com said. Managhan then failed a field sobriety test and was found in possession of marijuana, ctpost.com reported.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Greenwich Police: Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 3 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 4 Greenwich Runner Sprints For 20th Straight Boston Marathon
- 5 Norwalk Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide In I-95 Crash