GREENWICH, Conn. -- A New Rochelle man is facing multiple charges, including driving under the influence, after Greenwich police pulled him over on Interstate 95 on Friday, April 18, according to ctpost.com.
Bryan C. Managhan, 28, was stopped when police say he was swerving in and out of his lane of travel, ctpost.com said. Managhan then failed a field sobriety test and was found in possession of marijuana, ctpost.com reported.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp