GREENWICH, Conn. -- A New Rochelle man is facing multiple charges, including driving under the influence, after Greenwich police pulled him over on Interstate 95 on Friday, April 18, according to ctpost.com.
Bryan C. Managhan, 28, was stopped when police say he was swerving in and out of his lane of travel, ctpost.com said. Managhan then failed a field sobriety test and was found in possession of marijuana, ctpost.com reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 Greenwich Billionaire Cohen Donates $20 Million To Stamford Hospital
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')