GREENWICH, Conn. -- A New Rochelle man is facing multiple charges, including driving under the influence, after Greenwich police pulled him over on Interstate 95 on Friday, April 18, according to ctpost.com.
Bryan C. Managhan, 28, was stopped when police say he was swerving in and out of his lane of travel, ctpost.com said. Managhan then failed a field sobriety test and was found in possession of marijuana, ctpost.com reported.
- 1 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 4 Vince Camuto, 78, Legendary Greenwich Footwear Designer, Dies
- 5 Greenwich Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard