GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police have charged three men in connection to a potential chimney sweeping scam on Monday, April 7, according to Patch.com.
John P. Andrews, 57; Johnathan M. Soroush, 24; and Lewis A. Tacktill, 33, all from Ronkonkoma, N.Y., allegedly swindled an older Greenwich man out of $450 for chimney cleaning and repair services that were never rendered, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 4 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Principal Mishap Top Week's News In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Comes Out To Party With Doobie Brothers, Earth Wind & Fire