GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police have charged three men in connection to a potential chimney sweeping scam on Monday, April 7, according to Patch.com.
John P. Andrews, 57; Johnathan M. Soroush, 24; and Lewis A. Tacktill, 33, all from Ronkonkoma, N.Y., allegedly swindled an older Greenwich man out of $450 for chimney cleaning and repair services that were never rendered, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp