GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police have charged three men in connection to a potential chimney sweeping scam on Monday, April 7, according to Patch.com.
John P. Andrews, 57; Johnathan M. Soroush, 24; and Lewis A. Tacktill, 33, all from Ronkonkoma, N.Y., allegedly swindled an older Greenwich man out of $450 for chimney cleaning and repair services that were never rendered, Patch.com reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'