GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police have charged three men in connection to a potential chimney sweeping scam on Monday, April 7, according to Patch.com.
John P. Andrews, 57; Johnathan M. Soroush, 24; and Lewis A. Tacktill, 33, all from Ronkonkoma, N.Y., allegedly swindled an older Greenwich man out of $450 for chimney cleaning and repair services that were never rendered, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists