GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police have charged three men in connection to a potential chimney sweeping scam on Monday, April 7, according to Patch.com.
John P. Andrews, 57; Johnathan M. Soroush, 24; and Lewis A. Tacktill, 33, all from Ronkonkoma, N.Y., allegedly swindled an older Greenwich man out of $450 for chimney cleaning and repair services that were never rendered, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 2 Greenwich Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Greenwich Tuesday
- 5 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted