GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich police charged a local man with sexual assault after he was accused of forcibly fondling a female acquaintance on Sunday, April 13, according to Patch.com.
Ivan S. Ochoa, 31, allegedly offered a 22-year-old woman a ride home. As he was driving, Ochoa allegedly pulled off Interstate 95 and parked in a Walgreens parking lot, Patch.com reported.
The victim took the keys from the vehicle and fled before reporting the assault, Patch.com said.
Ochoa was charged with fourth-degree sexual assault and second-degree breach of peace and is scheduled to appear in state Superior Court on Monday, April 21, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 3 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Roll Through Greenwich
- 5 'I Am Cait' Follows Newtown HS Grad Caitlyn Jenner In New E! Docuseries