GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich police charged a local man with sexual assault after he was accused of forcibly fondling a female acquaintance on Sunday, April 13, according to Patch.com.
Ivan S. Ochoa, 31, allegedly offered a 22-year-old woman a ride home. As he was driving, Ochoa allegedly pulled off Interstate 95 and parked in a Walgreens parking lot, Patch.com reported.
The victim took the keys from the vehicle and fled before reporting the assault, Patch.com said.
Ochoa was charged with fourth-degree sexual assault and second-degree breach of peace and is scheduled to appear in state Superior Court on Monday, April 21, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Driver Thrown From Car, Killed In Rollover Crash On I-95 In Westport
- 2 Greenwich Train Station Reopens After 'Suspicious Package' Scare
- 3 Greenwich Selectman Dave Theis Remembered As A 'True Townie'
- 4 Fairfield County's Setti Family Now Stars After Christmas Reality Show Win
- 5 Greenwich Selectman's Unexpected Death Tops Week's News