GREENWICH, Conn. -- Four men who were caught in the act of stealing mail near the Babcock Preserve in backcountry Greenwich were arrested Saturday, March 9, on mail theft, police told the CTPost.com.
Johnathan Blackwell, 22, Dayquan Jackson, 25, and Virgilio Obaldia, 28, all of Bridgeport; and Niko Nunez, 23, of Stratford, were apprehended by police officers doing surveillance in the area, ctpost.com said.
Authorities believe the men could be connected to a string of mail thefts plaguing the community. Each man was charged with sixth-degree larceny, conspiracy to commit sixth-degree larceny and risk of injury to a minor, due to a child being in the car ctpost.com reported.
Greenwich police had warned Greenwich residents of mail thefts across town. Read more about it here on the Daily Voice.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 3 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48