GREENWICH, Conn. -- Four men who were caught in the act of stealing mail near the Babcock Preserve in backcountry Greenwich were arrested Saturday, March 9, on mail theft, police told the CTPost.com.
Johnathan Blackwell, 22, Dayquan Jackson, 25, and Virgilio Obaldia, 28, all of Bridgeport; and Niko Nunez, 23, of Stratford, were apprehended by police officers doing surveillance in the area, ctpost.com said.
Authorities believe the men could be connected to a string of mail thefts plaguing the community. Each man was charged with sixth-degree larceny, conspiracy to commit sixth-degree larceny and risk of injury to a minor, due to a child being in the car ctpost.com reported.
Greenwich police had warned Greenwich residents of mail thefts across town. Read more about it here on the Daily Voice.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp