GREENWICH, Conn. -- Twenty-year Greenwich Police Department veteran Sgt. Roger Petrone died Thursday, Feb. 20, after a seven-year battle with ALS, according to Patch.com.
Petrone was a member of the police department's SWAT and SCUBA teams before the affliction, often known as Lou Gehrig's disease, forced him out of active duty, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp