GREENWICH, Conn. -- Twenty-year Greenwich Police Department veteran Sgt. Roger Petrone died Thursday, Feb. 20, after a seven-year battle with ALS, according to Patch.com.
Petrone was a member of the police department's SWAT and SCUBA teams before the affliction, often known as Lou Gehrig's disease, forced him out of active duty, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk