GREENWICH, Conn. -- A 38-year-old Greenwich man was arrested after taking a phone out of a woman's hand during a domestic dispute early May 14, police said.
The man was charged with disorderly conduct and interfering with a 911 call, Greenwich Police said.
The woman declined to receive medical care after the incident, police said.
He was released after posting $1,000 surety bond and was scheduled to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford later on Wednesday. No information was available on the court appearance.
- 1 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million