GREENWICH, Conn. -- A 38-year-old Greenwich man was arrested after taking a phone out of a woman's hand during a domestic dispute early May 14, police said.
The man was charged with disorderly conduct and interfering with a 911 call, Greenwich Police said.
The woman declined to receive medical care after the incident, police said.
He was released after posting $1,000 surety bond and was scheduled to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford later on Wednesday. No information was available on the court appearance.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Obama To Make Fundraising Stop In Stamford
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Beware Of Delays On Merritt In Greenwich During Obama's Visit