GREENWICH, Conn. -- A 38-year-old Greenwich man was arrested after taking a phone out of a woman's hand during a domestic dispute early May 14, police said.
The man was charged with disorderly conduct and interfering with a 911 call, Greenwich Police said.
The woman declined to receive medical care after the incident, police said.
He was released after posting $1,000 surety bond and was scheduled to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford later on Wednesday. No information was available on the court appearance.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenwich Skies Sunday
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Greenwich Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend