GREENWICH, Conn. -- A 38-year-old Greenwich man was arrested after taking a phone out of a woman's hand during a domestic dispute early May 14, police said.
The man was charged with disorderly conduct and interfering with a 911 call, Greenwich Police said.
The woman declined to receive medical care after the incident, police said.
He was released after posting $1,000 surety bond and was scheduled to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford later on Wednesday. No information was available on the court appearance.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 3 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 4 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich