GREENWICH, Conn. -- A 38-year-old Greenwich man was arrested after taking a phone out of a woman's hand during a domestic dispute early May 14, police said.
The man was charged with disorderly conduct and interfering with a 911 call, Greenwich Police said.
The woman declined to receive medical care after the incident, police said.
He was released after posting $1,000 surety bond and was scheduled to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford later on Wednesday. No information was available on the court appearance.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care