GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a local man with third-degree assault and breach of peace after he punched a bar bouncer on Monday, March 24, according to Patch.com.
Matthew R. Fletcher, 28, was asked to leave Sundown Saloon when he became belligerent and aggressive, Patch.com said. Fletcher then punched the bouncer and fled the scene, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo