GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a local man with third-degree assault and breach of peace after he punched a bar bouncer on Monday, March 24, according to Patch.com.
Matthew R. Fletcher, 28, was asked to leave Sundown Saloon when he became belligerent and aggressive, Patch.com said. Fletcher then punched the bouncer and fled the scene, Patch.com reported.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Greenwich Hospital Unveils Honor For Retiring CEO Frank Corvino