GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a local man with third-degree assault and breach of peace after he punched a bar bouncer on Monday, March 24, according to Patch.com.
Matthew R. Fletcher, 28, was asked to leave Sundown Saloon when he became belligerent and aggressive, Patch.com said. Fletcher then punched the bouncer and fled the scene, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 2 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 3 Greenwich Student Hit By Car Near Central Middle School
- 4 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 5 Beware Of Delays On Merritt In Greenwich During Obama's Visit