GREENWICH, Conn. -- A 39-year-old Greenwich man has been charged with first-degree larceny in connection with a reported stolen rental car, according to Patch.
Greenwich police said William F. Trudden was in a red Nissan Xterra that was reported stolen to Norwalk Police on April 8, according to the Patch report. Trudden was arrested at 2 p.m. Friday, April 11, on East Putnam Avenue, accused of not returning the rental car “in a timely fashion,” police told Patch.
- 1 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich
- 3 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm