GREENWICH, Conn. -- A 39-year-old Greenwich man has been charged with first-degree larceny in connection with a reported stolen rental car, according to Patch.
Greenwich police said William F. Trudden was in a red Nissan Xterra that was reported stolen to Norwalk Police on April 8, according to the Patch report. Trudden was arrested at 2 p.m. Friday, April 11, on East Putnam Avenue, accused of not returning the rental car “in a timely fashion,” police told Patch.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists