GREENWICH, Conn. -- A 39-year-old Greenwich man has been charged with first-degree larceny in connection with a reported stolen rental car, according to Patch.
Greenwich police said William F. Trudden was in a red Nissan Xterra that was reported stolen to Norwalk Police on April 8, according to the Patch report. Trudden was arrested at 2 p.m. Friday, April 11, on East Putnam Avenue, accused of not returning the rental car “in a timely fashion,” police told Patch.
- 1 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk