GREENWICH, Conn. -- A 39-year-old Greenwich man has been charged with first-degree larceny in connection with a reported stolen rental car, according to Patch.
Greenwich police said William F. Trudden was in a red Nissan Xterra that was reported stolen to Norwalk Police on April 8, according to the Patch report. Trudden was arrested at 2 p.m. Friday, April 11, on East Putnam Avenue, accused of not returning the rental car “in a timely fashion,” police told Patch.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Greenwich Comes Out To Party With Doobie Brothers, Earth Wind & Fire