GREENWICH, Conn. -- A 39-year-old Greenwich man has been charged with first-degree larceny in connection with a reported stolen rental car, according to Patch.
Greenwich police said William F. Trudden was in a red Nissan Xterra that was reported stolen to Norwalk Police on April 8, according to the Patch report. Trudden was arrested at 2 p.m. Friday, April 11, on East Putnam Avenue, accused of not returning the rental car “in a timely fashion,” police told Patch.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich
- 5 Lynn Ann Bahnken, 59, Of Greenwich