GREENWICH, Conn. -- Volunteer firefighters from Round Hill were able to avert a crisis by extinguishing a blaze in a house in the northwest backcountry of Greenwich on Monday, April 28, according to greenwichtime.com.
Responders were dispatched after a neighbor noticed flames coming from the Cutler Road home, greenwichtime.com said. The two teenage boys that were in the house were unaware of the fire, greenwichtime.com reported.
- 1 Port Chester PD Arrests Armed Drug Dealer Suspect From Greenwich
- 2 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Car Fire Ties Up Traffic On I-684 Near Greenwich