GREENWICH, Conn. -- Volunteer firefighters from Round Hill were able to avert a crisis by extinguishing a blaze in a house in the northwest backcountry of Greenwich on Monday, April 28, according to greenwichtime.com.
Responders were dispatched after a neighbor noticed flames coming from the Cutler Road home, greenwichtime.com said. The two teenage boys that were in the house were unaware of the fire, greenwichtime.com reported.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy