GREENWICH, Conn. -- Volunteer firefighters from Round Hill were able to avert a crisis by extinguishing a blaze in a house in the northwest backcountry of Greenwich on Monday, April 28, according to greenwichtime.com.
Responders were dispatched after a neighbor noticed flames coming from the Cutler Road home, greenwichtime.com said. The two teenage boys that were in the house were unaware of the fire, greenwichtime.com reported.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 4 Greenwich Student Hit By Car Near Central Middle School
- 5 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party