GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Fire Department saved two boys who fell through the ice into a Riverside Pond on Thursday, Jan. 23, but it lost one of its fire engines in the process, according to Patch.com.
The fire engine hit a speed bump while rushing to the pond, causing heavy damage, Patch.com reported. The engine is currently out of commission for repairs.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Crumbs Makes A Cupcake Comeback In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association