GREENWICH, Conn. -- A custodian at the Old Greenwich School was disciplined after a drunken man was found asleep in the school on Saturday, March 29, according to Patch.com.
The door that the suspect used to gain entry to the school was locked but failed to latch properly, Patch.com said. Custodians who closed the school for the weekend failed to properly inspect all points of entry to make sure the door would remain closed, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenwich Skies Sunday
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Greenwich Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend