GREENWICH, Conn. -- A custodian at the Old Greenwich School was disciplined after a drunken man was found asleep in the school on Saturday, March 29, according to Patch.com.
The door that the suspect used to gain entry to the school was locked but failed to latch properly, Patch.com said. Custodians who closed the school for the weekend failed to properly inspect all points of entry to make sure the door would remain closed, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 Greenwich Billionaire Cohen Donates $20 Million To Stamford Hospital
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')