GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich police have charged a woman with driving while intoxicated while investigating a custody dispute at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich, according to Patch.com.
Officers found Elizabeth B. Quinn, 48, sitting in the hotel parking lot with the vehicle running, police told Patch.com. Officers said she smelled of alcohol, and she later failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care