GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich police have charged a woman with driving while intoxicated while investigating a custody dispute at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich, according to Patch.com.
Officers found Elizabeth B. Quinn, 48, sitting in the hotel parking lot with the vehicle running, police told Patch.com. Officers said she smelled of alcohol, and she later failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
- 1 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 2 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 4 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Police Arrest Teen In Staged Home Invasion