GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich police have charged a woman with driving while intoxicated while investigating a custody dispute at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich, according to Patch.com.
Officers found Elizabeth B. Quinn, 48, sitting in the hotel parking lot with the vehicle running, police told Patch.com. Officers said she smelled of alcohol, and she later failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists