GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich police have charged a woman with driving while intoxicated while investigating a custody dispute at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich, according to Patch.com.
Officers found Elizabeth B. Quinn, 48, sitting in the hotel parking lot with the vehicle running, police told Patch.com. Officers said she smelled of alcohol, and she later failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Obama To Make Fundraising Stop In Stamford
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Greenwich Will See Several Rounds Of Showers, Thunderstorms