GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich police have charged a woman with driving while intoxicated while investigating a custody dispute at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich, according to Patch.com.
Officers found Elizabeth B. Quinn, 48, sitting in the hotel parking lot with the vehicle running, police told Patch.com. Officers said she smelled of alcohol, and she later failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton