GREENWICH, Conn. – Tyler Wilson, 22, of Greenwich was arrested on a warrant and charged with the use of a stolen credit card at a CVS, Greenwich Police said.
Wilson was previously convicted of felony possession of narcotics. He currently has two open cases concerning a criminal mischief charge and a probation violation related to the narcotics conviction, police said.
Wilson was charged with credit card theft, illegal use of a credit card and fifth degree larceny. He was unable to post a $1,500 bond.
Wilson is due in Stamford Superior Court on Jan. 4.
- 1 Greenwich Cheerleader Named To National Society Of High School Scholars
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Pooches Pack The Park For Greenwich's Puttin' On The Dog
- 4 Greenwich Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 5 Open Houses In Greenwich This Weekend