GREENWICH, Conn. – Tyler Wilson, 22, of Greenwich was arrested on a warrant and charged with the use of a stolen credit card at a CVS, Greenwich Police said.
Wilson was previously convicted of felony possession of narcotics. He currently has two open cases concerning a criminal mischief charge and a probation violation related to the narcotics conviction, police said.
Wilson was charged with credit card theft, illegal use of a credit card and fifth degree larceny. He was unable to post a $1,500 bond.
Wilson is due in Stamford Superior Court on Jan. 4.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich