GREENWICH, Conn. – Tyler Wilson, 22, of Greenwich was arrested on a warrant and charged with the use of a stolen credit card at a CVS, Greenwich Police said.
Wilson was previously convicted of felony possession of narcotics. He currently has two open cases concerning a criminal mischief charge and a probation violation related to the narcotics conviction, police said.
Wilson was charged with credit card theft, illegal use of a credit card and fifth degree larceny. He was unable to post a $1,500 bond.
Wilson is due in Stamford Superior Court on Jan. 4.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview