GREENWICH, Conn. – Tyler Wilson, 22, of Greenwich was arrested on a warrant and charged with the use of a stolen credit card at a CVS, Greenwich Police said.
Wilson was previously convicted of felony possession of narcotics. He currently has two open cases concerning a criminal mischief charge and a probation violation related to the narcotics conviction, police said.
Wilson was charged with credit card theft, illegal use of a credit card and fifth degree larceny. He was unable to post a $1,500 bond.
Wilson is due in Stamford Superior Court on Jan. 4.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich