GREENWICH, Conn. – Tyler Wilson, 22, of Greenwich was arrested on a warrant and charged with the use of a stolen credit card at a CVS, Greenwich Police said.
Wilson was previously convicted of felony possession of narcotics. He currently has two open cases concerning a criminal mischief charge and a probation violation related to the narcotics conviction, police said.
Wilson was charged with credit card theft, illegal use of a credit card and fifth degree larceny. He was unable to post a $1,500 bond.
Wilson is due in Stamford Superior Court on Jan. 4.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Crumbs Makes A Cupcake Comeback In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association