GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich police have charged two people with drinking-and-driving related offenses.
Gordon T. Elam, 44, 123 Hoyt St., Stamford, was charged June 12 with operating under the influence and following too closely. He posted $250 bond and was released to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford on June 26.
Natalia Zavatska, 37, of 1213 Ave., Apt. Z, Brooklyn, N.Y., was charged with operating under the influence and evading responsibility in connection with a June 8 incident. She posted $250 bond and was released to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford on June 30.
In other police news:
A Greenwich man was arrested on a warrant on a charge of criminal trespass. David R. Giacomara, 20, of 31 Harold Ave., Apt. A, was picked up at state Superior Court in Stamford on Wednesday, where he was held after officials learned of the warrant. He posted $500 bond. Information on his court date was unavailable.
Alexandre Mendonca, 30, 251 Mill St., Apt. #1, was charged with second-degree assault, threatening and risk of injury to a child after he threw a broom at a woman, police said. It left a cut next to her left eye during the incident Wednesday, police said. Mendonca was held on $1,000 for an appearance Thursday in state Superior Court in Stamford.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care