GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich police have charged two people with drinking-and-driving related offenses.
Gordon T. Elam, 44, 123 Hoyt St., Stamford, was charged June 12 with operating under the influence and following too closely. He posted $250 bond and was released to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford on June 26.
Natalia Zavatska, 37, of 1213 Ave., Apt. Z, Brooklyn, N.Y., was charged with operating under the influence and evading responsibility in connection with a June 8 incident. She posted $250 bond and was released to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford on June 30.
In other police news:
A Greenwich man was arrested on a warrant on a charge of criminal trespass. David R. Giacomara, 20, of 31 Harold Ave., Apt. A, was picked up at state Superior Court in Stamford on Wednesday, where he was held after officials learned of the warrant. He posted $500 bond. Information on his court date was unavailable.
Alexandre Mendonca, 30, 251 Mill St., Apt. #1, was charged with second-degree assault, threatening and risk of injury to a child after he threw a broom at a woman, police said. It left a cut next to her left eye during the incident Wednesday, police said. Mendonca was held on $1,000 for an appearance Thursday in state Superior Court in Stamford.
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place