GREENWICH, Conn. -- A 14-year-old from Greenwich is facing multiple juvenile charges after getting into an argument over a fellow student's "perceived sexual orientation," police told Patch.com.
The incident took place Wednesday, Jan. 8, near Western Middle School, when the suspect got in to a verbal altercation with the victim that escalated into a fight, Patch.com reported.
The teen was issued a juvenile summons on charges of third-degree assault, intimidation based on bias and bigotry, threatening and disorderly conduct, police told Patch.com.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal