GREENWICH, Conn. -- A 14-year-old from Greenwich is facing multiple juvenile charges after getting into an argument over a fellow student's "perceived sexual orientation," police told Patch.com.
The incident took place Wednesday, Jan. 8, near Western Middle School, when the suspect got in to a verbal altercation with the victim that escalated into a fight, Patch.com reported.
The teen was issued a juvenile summons on charges of third-degree assault, intimidation based on bias and bigotry, threatening and disorderly conduct, police told Patch.com.
- 1 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million