GREENWICH, Conn. -- A 14-year-old from Greenwich is facing multiple juvenile charges after getting into an argument over a fellow student's "perceived sexual orientation," police told Patch.com.
The incident took place Wednesday, Jan. 8, near Western Middle School, when the suspect got in to a verbal altercation with the victim that escalated into a fight, Patch.com reported.
The teen was issued a juvenile summons on charges of third-degree assault, intimidation based on bias and bigotry, threatening and disorderly conduct, police told Patch.com.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory Canceled For Northern Fairfield County
- 2 Woman Struck, Killed By Metro-North Train Near South Norwalk Station
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 Greenwich Will See Steady Rain Then Rapidly Falling Temps
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say