GREENWICH, Conn. -- A 14-year-old from Greenwich is facing multiple juvenile charges after getting into an argument over a fellow student's "perceived sexual orientation," police told Patch.com.
The incident took place Wednesday, Jan. 8, near Western Middle School, when the suspect got in to a verbal altercation with the victim that escalated into a fight, Patch.com reported.
The teen was issued a juvenile summons on charges of third-degree assault, intimidation based on bias and bigotry, threatening and disorderly conduct, police told Patch.com.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Greenwich Comes Out To Party With Doobie Brothers, Earth Wind & Fire