GREENWICH, Conn. -- A 14-year-old from Greenwich is facing multiple juvenile charges after getting into an argument over a fellow student's "perceived sexual orientation," police told Patch.com.
The incident took place Wednesday, Jan. 8, near Western Middle School, when the suspect got in to a verbal altercation with the victim that escalated into a fight, Patch.com reported.
The teen was issued a juvenile summons on charges of third-degree assault, intimidation based on bias and bigotry, threatening and disorderly conduct, police told Patch.com.
- 1 Greenwich Cheerleader Named To National Society Of High School Scholars
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Pooches Pack The Park For Greenwich's Puttin' On The Dog
- 4 Greenwich Teen Writes Book To Tell Tale Of Endangered Black Rhinos
- 5 Greenwich Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer