GREENWICH, Conn. — A fire in the ductwork of The National restaurant on Greenwich Avenue was quickly doused Sunday morning, firefighters said.
The fire shut down the bottom of the Ave as firefighters tackled the blaze, fire officials said on Facebook.
The fire was in the ductwork of the restaurant at 374 Greenwich Ave. near Fawcett Place, firefighters said.
The National in Greenwich said there was minimal smoke in the duct, and the restaurant will reopen sometime this week.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.