GREENWICH, Conn. — Greenwich firefighters put out a fire in a dryer at a two-family home on Nicholas Avenue in Greenwich on Sunday afternoon, Patch said.
Firefighters responded from the Horse Neck, Glenville, North Street and Cos Cob stations, Greenwich Deputy Fire Chief Tom Nixon told Patch.
The home's second floor was damaged by smoke, but no injuries were reported and residents were able to remain in the house, Patch said.
The fire was under investigation.
Click here for the story at Patch.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.