GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Fire Department put out a small blaze in an attic cupola of a home at 90 Porchuck Road in backcountry Greenwich on Thursday, April 10, according the RealTime blog at GreenwichTime.com.
Several engines and four tanker trucks, which were in the area on a previous call, were sent to fight the fire at 12:50 p.m. First responders declared the blaze under control at 1:21 p.m., the blog reported.
No injuries and no serious damage was reported, the article said. A fire marshal and building inspector were dispatched to determine a cause of the fire, the blog said.
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose