FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- New York State Police conducted several DWI checkpoints throughout Westchester on Saturday, Aug. 23, and Sunday, Aug. 24, that resulted in the arrest of five suspects, including drivers from Connecticut, officials said.
Marcela A. Ramirez, 29, of Greenwich, and Anthony Frabizzio, 34, of Fairfield, were each charged with driving while intoxicated.
Ramirez is scheduled to appear in Harrison court on Tuesday, Sept. 9. Frabizzio is scheduled to appear in Port Chester Court on Friday, Sept. 5, according to State Police.
Other drivers who were charged included: Anthony Gentile, 29, of East Northport; Miguel A. Siguencia, 37, of Peekskill; and Paul A. Freeman, 35, of Yonkers, authorities said.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Greenwich Comes Out To Party With Doobie Brothers, Earth Wind & Fire