FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- New York State Police conducted several DWI checkpoints throughout Westchester on Saturday, Aug. 23, and Sunday, Aug. 24, that resulted in the arrest of five suspects, including drivers from Connecticut, officials said.
Marcela A. Ramirez, 29, of Greenwich, and Anthony Frabizzio, 34, of Fairfield, were each charged with driving while intoxicated.
Ramirez is scheduled to appear in Harrison court on Tuesday, Sept. 9. Frabizzio is scheduled to appear in Port Chester Court on Friday, Sept. 5, according to State Police.
Other drivers who were charged included: Anthony Gentile, 29, of East Northport; Miguel A. Siguencia, 37, of Peekskill; and Paul A. Freeman, 35, of Yonkers, authorities said.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 3 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm