FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- New York State Police conducted several DWI checkpoints throughout Westchester on Saturday, Aug. 23, and Sunday, Aug. 24, that resulted in the arrest of five suspects, including drivers from Connecticut, officials said.
Marcela A. Ramirez, 29, of Greenwich, and Anthony Frabizzio, 34, of Fairfield, were each charged with driving while intoxicated.
Ramirez is scheduled to appear in Harrison court on Tuesday, Sept. 9. Frabizzio is scheduled to appear in Port Chester Court on Friday, Sept. 5, according to State Police.
Other drivers who were charged included: Anthony Gentile, 29, of East Northport; Miguel A. Siguencia, 37, of Peekskill; and Paul A. Freeman, 35, of Yonkers, authorities said.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose