FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- New York State Police conducted several DWI checkpoints throughout Westchester on Saturday, Aug. 23, and Sunday, Aug. 24, that resulted in the arrest of five suspects, including drivers from Connecticut, officials said.
Marcela A. Ramirez, 29, of Greenwich, and Anthony Frabizzio, 34, of Fairfield, were each charged with driving while intoxicated.
Ramirez is scheduled to appear in Harrison court on Tuesday, Sept. 9. Frabizzio is scheduled to appear in Port Chester Court on Friday, Sept. 5, according to State Police.
Other drivers who were charged included: Anthony Gentile, 29, of East Northport; Miguel A. Siguencia, 37, of Peekskill; and Paul A. Freeman, 35, of Yonkers, authorities said.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association
- 5 Greenwich Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday