FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- New York State Police conducted several DWI checkpoints throughout Westchester on Saturday, Aug. 23, and Sunday, Aug. 24, that resulted in the arrest of five suspects, including drivers from Connecticut, officials said.
Marcela A. Ramirez, 29, of Greenwich, and Anthony Frabizzio, 34, of Fairfield, were each charged with driving while intoxicated.
Ramirez is scheduled to appear in Harrison court on Tuesday, Sept. 9. Frabizzio is scheduled to appear in Port Chester Court on Friday, Sept. 5, according to State Police.
Other drivers who were charged included: Anthony Gentile, 29, of East Northport; Miguel A. Siguencia, 37, of Peekskill; and Paul A. Freeman, 35, of Yonkers, authorities said.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 3 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester