GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Port Chester man was charged with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Feb. 2 after allegedly slamming into the Greenwich Police chief, who was driving his brand new department car, according to Patch.com.
Luis Perea-Manrique, 30, was reportedly driving a 1997 Honda when he allegedly ran through a red light and slammed into the police chief's brand new 2014 Ford Explorer.
Police issued a warrant for Perea-Manrique's arrest following the results of a blood test. He surrendered to Greenwich Police on Tuesday, Feb. 4, according to the article.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Greenwich Yankee Fans Tip Their Hats To Derek Jeter
- 4 Pooches Pack The Park For Greenwich's Puttin' On The Dog
- 5 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus