GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Port Chester man was charged with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Feb. 2 after allegedly slamming into the Greenwich Police chief, who was driving his brand new department car, according to Patch.com.
Luis Perea-Manrique, 30, was reportedly driving a 1997 Honda when he allegedly ran through a red light and slammed into the police chief's brand new 2014 Ford Explorer.
Police issued a warrant for Perea-Manrique's arrest following the results of a blood test. He surrendered to Greenwich Police on Tuesday, Feb. 4, according to the article.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich