RYE, N.Y. -- The suspect believed to have caused a fatal accident on I-95 in Rye could be facing additional charges on top of driving while intoxicated, according to News 12 Westchester.
Jose Ramirez of Norwalk, Conn., was driving, with two passengers in his car, back to Connecticut from a bar in Westchester when he crashed into a Thruway truck, killing passenger Kelman Villa Santos of Norwalk, News 12 Westchester said.
Both Ramirez and the driver of the truck were taken to Westchester Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby
- 5 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Runs For Roses In Kentucky Derby