GREENWICH, Conn. -- Crews recently broke ground on the site of the new Greenwich Central Fire Station, according to greenwichtime.com.
The location had been vacant since the old fire station was torn down in March 2013. Construction on the new complex is expected to be completed by 2016, greenwichtime.com reported.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead