GREENWICH, Conn. -- Crews recently broke ground on the site of the new Greenwich Central Fire Station, according to greenwichtime.com.
The location had been vacant since the old fire station was torn down in March 2013. Construction on the new complex is expected to be completed by 2016, greenwichtime.com reported.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Obama To Make Fundraising Stop In Stamford
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Greenwich Will See Several Rounds Of Showers, Thunderstorms