GREENWICH, Conn. -- Crews recently broke ground on the site of the new Greenwich Central Fire Station, according to greenwichtime.com.
The location had been vacant since the old fire station was torn down in March 2013. Construction on the new complex is expected to be completed by 2016, greenwichtime.com reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists