GREENWICH, Conn. -- Crews recently broke ground on the site of the new Greenwich Central Fire Station, according to greenwichtime.com.
The location had been vacant since the old fire station was torn down in March 2013. Construction on the new complex is expected to be completed by 2016, greenwichtime.com reported.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp