GREENWICH, Conn. -- Crews recently broke ground on the site of the new Greenwich Central Fire Station, according to greenwichtime.com.
The location had been vacant since the old fire station was torn down in March 2013. Construction on the new complex is expected to be completed by 2016, greenwichtime.com reported.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 3 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 4 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich