GREENWICH, Conn. – Two men suspected of firing guns out of their car were arrested on Sunday after police found an AR-15 style assault rifle, three handguns and ammunition in their car, according to the Greenwich Police.
Anthony Cardile, 22, of Greenwich, and Patrick Kelly, 25, of Middletown, N.Y., were taken into custody after a "high risk" traffic stop at the intersection of North Street and Lower Cross Road, Greenwich police said.
Both men were found to be under the influence of alcohol and empty alcohol containers were found in the vehicle, according to the police report.
The two men were charged with 14 counts of unlawful discharge of firearms, the police report said,.
Cardile was individually charged with criminal possession of a firearm.
Both suspects were held at the Greenwich Police Department in lieu of their respective $100,000 bond. Cardile and Kelly are scheduled to appear in Stamford Superior Court on Nov. 19.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp