GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Board of Estimate and Taxation approved the release of $20 million, which paves the way for construction to begin on the new fire department headquarters in March, according to Patch.com.
The project is slated to take 22 months to complete, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists