GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Board of Estimate and Taxation approved the release of $20 million, which paves the way for construction to begin on the new fire department headquarters in March, according to Patch.com.
The project is slated to take 22 months to complete, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples
- 5 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford