GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Board of Estimate and Taxation approved the release of $20 million, which paves the way for construction to begin on the new fire department headquarters in March, according to Patch.com.
The project is slated to take 22 months to complete, Patch.com reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal