GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Board of Estimate and Taxation approved the release of $20 million, which paves the way for construction to begin on the new fire department headquarters in March, according to Patch.com.
The project is slated to take 22 months to complete, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report