GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Board of Estimate and Taxation approved the release of $20 million, which paves the way for construction to begin on the new fire department headquarters in March, according to Patch.com.
The project is slated to take 22 months to complete, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 3 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million
- 4 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 5 Greenwich Ranks As 7th Most Expensive Housing Market In U.S.