GREENWICH, Conn. – The Greenwich Daily Voice accepts signed, original letters to the editor. Letters may be emailed to email@example.com.
On behalf of the board and staff at Greenwich Emergency Medical Service (GEMS), I would like to offer our sincere gratitude to everyone who has contributed to our GEMS fund-raising efforts through the years.
It is truly heartwarming that, despite the current economy and the ongoing recovery process after Hurricane Sandy, the Greenwich community has continued to support us. It’s only with your help that we are able to bring you the highest level of medical care and the latest technology, equipment, and vehicles.
Every single donation we receive, whether large or small, is deeply appreciated. Please know that we are always here for you should you need us.
Charlee Tufts, Executive Director
Greenwich Emergency Medical Service
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 3 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Greenwich
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight