GREENWICH, Conn. – The Greenwich Daily Voice accepts signed, original letters to the editor. Letters may be emailed to email@example.com.
On behalf of the board and staff at Greenwich Emergency Medical Service (GEMS), I would like to offer our sincere gratitude to everyone who has contributed to our GEMS fund-raising efforts through the years.
It is truly heartwarming that, despite the current economy and the ongoing recovery process after Hurricane Sandy, the Greenwich community has continued to support us. It’s only with your help that we are able to bring you the highest level of medical care and the latest technology, equipment, and vehicles.
Every single donation we receive, whether large or small, is deeply appreciated. Please know that we are always here for you should you need us.
Charlee Tufts, Executive Director
Greenwich Emergency Medical Service
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place