GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Daily Voice accepts original, signed letters to the editor. Send your letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To The Editor:
The Greenwich Tree Conservancy would like to thank all that made Arbor Day 2014 a special day.
It began with a significant planting of 3 trees at Armstrong Court with the enthusiasm and assistance of the Head Start students and a town proclamation.
The evening success, due in large part to the generosity of James McArdle, saw over 300 guests at the fourth annual Tree Party at Mc Ardle’s Greenhouse, to support the planting, preserving and protecting of our town’s trees.
The Greenwich Tree Conservancy has planted in excess of 1,000 trees on roadways and parks in Greenwich in the past seven years and with the monies garnered at the Tree Party will continue to plant and educate on the benefits of trees.
Thank you all for your support.
Greenwich Tree Conservancy
- 1 Greenwich High Cited Among Top High Schools By Newsweek
- 2 National Weather Service: Greenwich's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Lisa Marie D'Angelo, 42, Of Old Greenwich, Worked As Nurse’s Aide
- 4 Greenwich Educator Named Semifinalist For Teacher Of The Year
- 5 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach