GREENWICH, Conn. - William V. DaIto Jr. of Greenwich died April 24. He was 82.
Dalto was born Jan. 30, 1932, in Greenwich, he was the son of William and Marion (Ward) DaIto. He joined the U.S. Air Force after high school and ended his tour with two medals and a discharge. He worked for Starlight TV and then upon retirement the YMCA.
DaIto is survived by his daughters, Lynn Marchand (Rob) Connor; son, Christian; two granddaughters; three great-grandchildren; sisters, Vivian Magee, Janet and Dom Esposito, Marion Chila; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Dora BariIla DaIto.
A celebration of life will be held from 1 to 3 p.m. May 18 at 71 Vinci Dr. Burial will be private.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 3 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich