GREENWICH, Conn. - William J. Patton of Greenwich died July 23. He was 86.
Patton was born on Feb. 3, 1927, in Westerly, R.I., son of William J. Patton, Sr. and Ruth Lillian Davis Patton. He served in the U.S. Navy during World War II. He was an entrepreneur.
Patton is survived by his wife, Teresa Maria Alianiello Patton; daughter, Patricia Patton Brett (James Thomas Brett); and three grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and granddaughter, Jessica Lee Brett.
Calling hours are Friday, July 26 from 12 to 1 p.m. at the Fred D. Knapp & Son Funeral Home, 267 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, please donations may be made to Greenwich Hospital Home Hospice, 5 Perryridge Road, Greenwich, CT 06830.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Greenwich, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 Greenwich Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms