GREENWICH, Conn. - William J. Patton of Greenwich died July 23. He was 86.
Patton was born on Feb. 3, 1927, in Westerly, R.I., son of William J. Patton, Sr. and Ruth Lillian Davis Patton. He served in the U.S. Navy during World War II. He was an entrepreneur.
Patton is survived by his wife, Teresa Maria Alianiello Patton; daughter, Patricia Patton Brett (James Thomas Brett); and three grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and granddaughter, Jessica Lee Brett.
Calling hours are Friday, July 26 from 12 to 1 p.m. at the Fred D. Knapp & Son Funeral Home, 267 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, please donations may be made to Greenwich Hospital Home Hospice, 5 Perryridge Road, Greenwich, CT 06830.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples