GREENWICH, Conn. - William J. Patton of Greenwich died July 23. He was 86.
Patton was born on Feb. 3, 1927, in Westerly, R.I., son of William J. Patton, Sr. and Ruth Lillian Davis Patton. He served in the U.S. Navy during World War II. He was an entrepreneur.
Patton is survived by his wife, Teresa Maria Alianiello Patton; daughter, Patricia Patton Brett (James Thomas Brett); and three grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and granddaughter, Jessica Lee Brett.
Calling hours are Friday, July 26 from 12 to 1 p.m. at the Fred D. Knapp & Son Funeral Home, 267 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, please donations may be made to Greenwich Hospital Home Hospice, 5 Perryridge Road, Greenwich, CT 06830.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 4 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies