GREENWICH, Conn. - Vincetta "Vinnie" Pellicano of Greenwich died Tuesday, Dec. 31. She was 90.
Pellicano was born May 28, 1923, to Maria Louise Lisante and Vincenzo Rizzo.
Pellicano is survived by her daughter, Joann Pellicano Alvarez (Charles); a grandson; two great-grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Joseph; son, Dominick; brothers, Carl Rizzo, Joseph Mancuso, William Mancuso, Salvatore Mancuso; and sister, Lucy Mancuso-Zumbo.
Calling hours are Sunday, Jan. 5, from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 6, at St. Roch's Church. Burial will follow at St. Mary Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich