GREENWICH, Conn. - Vincetta "Vinnie" Pellicano of Greenwich died Tuesday, Dec. 31. She was 90.
Pellicano was born May 28, 1923, to Maria Louise Lisante and Vincenzo Rizzo.
Pellicano is survived by her daughter, Joann Pellicano Alvarez (Charles); a grandson; two great-grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Joseph; son, Dominick; brothers, Carl Rizzo, Joseph Mancuso, William Mancuso, Salvatore Mancuso; and sister, Lucy Mancuso-Zumbo.
Calling hours are Sunday, Jan. 5, from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 6, at St. Roch's Church. Burial will follow at St. Mary Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 4 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million
- 5 Greenwich Ranks As 7th Most Expensive Housing Market In U.S.