GREENWICH, Conn. - Vincetta "Vinnie" Pellicano of Greenwich died Tuesday, Dec. 31. She was 90.
Pellicano was born May 28, 1923, to Maria Louise Lisante and Vincenzo Rizzo.
Pellicano is survived by her daughter, Joann Pellicano Alvarez (Charles); a grandson; two great-grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Joseph; son, Dominick; brothers, Carl Rizzo, Joseph Mancuso, William Mancuso, Salvatore Mancuso; and sister, Lucy Mancuso-Zumbo.
Calling hours are Sunday, Jan. 5, from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 6, at St. Roch's Church. Burial will follow at St. Mary Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight