GREENWICH, Conn. - Vincetta "Vinnie" Pellicano of Greenwich died Tuesday, Dec. 31. She was 90.
Pellicano was born May 28, 1923, to Maria Louise Lisante and Vincenzo Rizzo.
Pellicano is survived by her daughter, Joann Pellicano Alvarez (Charles); a grandson; two great-grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Joseph; son, Dominick; brothers, Carl Rizzo, Joseph Mancuso, William Mancuso, Salvatore Mancuso; and sister, Lucy Mancuso-Zumbo.
Calling hours are Sunday, Jan. 5, from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 6, at St. Roch's Church. Burial will follow at St. Mary Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 3 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'