GREENWICH, Conn. - Vincetta "Vinnie" Pellicano of Greenwich died Tuesday, Dec. 31. She was 90.
Pellicano was born May 28, 1923, to Maria Louise Lisante and Vincenzo Rizzo.
Pellicano is survived by her daughter, Joann Pellicano Alvarez (Charles); a grandson; two great-grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Joseph; son, Dominick; brothers, Carl Rizzo, Joseph Mancuso, William Mancuso, Salvatore Mancuso; and sister, Lucy Mancuso-Zumbo.
Calling hours are Sunday, Jan. 5, from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 6, at St. Roch's Church. Burial will follow at St. Mary Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 Body Found In Lake Ontario ID'd As Fairfield's Max Maisel
- 2 Greenwich Selects New Town Administrator From Post With Schools
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Greenwich
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 MakerBot Shuts Down 3D Printing Retail Shop In Greenwich