GREENWICH, Conn. - Theresa "Terry" (Pye) Wilson of Greenwich died Sunday, Feb. 16. She was 84.
Wilson was born April 30, 1929, in Flushing, N.Y., to Frank and Josephine Pye. She moved to Greenwich as a young girl and attended St. Mary's and Greenwich Public schools with the class of 1947. She worked behind the service counter of Toyota of Greenwich and retired from Toyota at age 65 and took a job at Greenwich Library at the welcome desk from where she retired recently.
Wilson is survived by her children, Ginger Phelps (Danny), Bonnie Cassone and Warren Wilson (Jayne); eight grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Bill; and son, Scott.
A Mass of celebration will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 22 at St. Mary's on Greenwich Avenue followed by a gathering at The Greenwich Boat & Yacht Club. There will be no calling hours as her wishes were to have a mass and a "party" to celebrate her life. Burial will be privately held at a later date.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Wilson’s name may be made to Neighbor to Neighbor, The Nathaniel Witherell, or the charity of your choice.
The Bouton & Reynolds Funeral Home are in charge of arrangements.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview