GREENWICH, Conn. - Taylor Breton of Greenwich died July 16. He was 61.
Breton was a longtime Greenwich resident and also resided in Boca Raton, Fla.
Breton is survived by his daughter, Tara Breton; and numerous friends.
Calling hours are Monday, July 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich, CT. 06830. Entombment will take place at 11 a.m. Tuesday, July 22 at St. Mary Cemetery.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Crumbs Makes A Cupcake Comeback In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association