GREENWICH, Conn. - Taylor Breton of Greenwich died July 16. He was 61.
Breton was a longtime Greenwich resident and also resided in Boca Raton, Fla.
Breton is survived by his daughter, Tara Breton; and numerous friends.
Calling hours are Monday, July 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich, CT. 06830. Entombment will take place at 11 a.m. Tuesday, July 22 at St. Mary Cemetery.
- 1 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million