GREENWICH, Conn. - Taylor Breton of Greenwich died July 16. He was 61.
Breton was a longtime Greenwich resident and also resided in Boca Raton, Fla.
Breton is survived by his daughter, Tara Breton; and numerous friends.
Calling hours are Monday, July 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich, CT. 06830. Entombment will take place at 11 a.m. Tuesday, July 22 at St. Mary Cemetery.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Greenwich, NOAA Predicts