GREENWICH, Conn. - Taylor Breton of Greenwich died July 16. He was 61.
Breton was a longtime Greenwich resident and also resided in Boca Raton, Fla.
Breton is survived by his daughter, Tara Breton; and numerous friends.
Calling hours are Monday, July 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich, CT. 06830. Entombment will take place at 11 a.m. Tuesday, July 22 at St. Mary Cemetery.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Greenwich Sky