GREENWICH, Conn. - Taylor Breton of Greenwich died July 16. He was 61.
Breton was a longtime Greenwich resident and also resided in Boca Raton, Fla.
Breton is survived by his daughter, Tara Breton; and numerous friends.
Calling hours are Monday, July 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Castiglione Funeral Home, 134 Hamilton Ave., Greenwich, CT. 06830. Entombment will take place at 11 a.m. Tuesday, July 22 at St. Mary Cemetery.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenwich Skies Sunday
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Greenwich Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend