PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. - Susan Klein of Palm Beach Gardens, formerly of Greenwich, died Sunday, June 22. She was 70.
Klein was born Oct. 1, 1943, to Esther Meyer and Leo Cohan in New York City. A longtime resident of Greenwich. After retiring from real estate, she and her husband became residents of Florida.
Klein is survived by her husband, Stanley Klein Jr.; children, Caryn (Shaun Knoll), Kenneth (Alejandra), and Stacey; and two grandchildren and two step-grandchildren.
Calling hours are from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, June 25, and Thursday, June 26, at their home. A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday, June 25 at Temple Sholom.
In lieu of flowers, a donation may be made in Klein’s name to Greenwich Hospital MSICU.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead