PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. - Susan Klein of Palm Beach Gardens, formerly of Greenwich, died Sunday, June 22. She was 70.
Klein was born Oct. 1, 1943, to Esther Meyer and Leo Cohan in New York City. A longtime resident of Greenwich. After retiring from real estate, she and her husband became residents of Florida.
Klein is survived by her husband, Stanley Klein Jr.; children, Caryn (Shaun Knoll), Kenneth (Alejandra), and Stacey; and two grandchildren and two step-grandchildren.
Calling hours are from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, June 25, and Thursday, June 26, at their home. A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday, June 25 at Temple Sholom.
In lieu of flowers, a donation may be made in Klein’s name to Greenwich Hospital MSICU.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 3 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 4 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Native Earns Field Hockey All-Region Honors