GREENWICH, Conn. - Stella Kelly, a lifelong resident of Greenwich, died March 22. She was 96.
Kelly is survived by her sister, Helen Tomasiewicz; children, Ronald Kelly of West Plains, Mo., Kathleen Sadler of Waterlooville, England, Patricia Szulimowski of Shelton, Michael Kelly of Rockmart, Ga., Bridget Kelly of Shelton, Nora Mullen of Wesley Chapel, Fla., and Deborah Perodeau of Old Bridge, N.J.; nine grandchildren; great-grandchildren; great-great grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Peter Kelly; five brothers; three sisters; and son-in-law, Alan Sadler.
Calling hours are from 9 to 10 a.m. Saturday, March 29 prior to the funeral service. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 29 at the Leo P. Gallagher and Son Funeral Home, 31 Arch St., Greenwich. Burial will take place at St. Mary Cemetery, North St., Greenwich.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Greenwich