GREENWICH, Conn. - Stella Kelly, a lifelong resident of Greenwich, died March 22. She was 96.
Kelly is survived by her sister, Helen Tomasiewicz; children, Ronald Kelly of West Plains, Mo., Kathleen Sadler of Waterlooville, England, Patricia Szulimowski of Shelton, Michael Kelly of Rockmart, Ga., Bridget Kelly of Shelton, Nora Mullen of Wesley Chapel, Fla., and Deborah Perodeau of Old Bridge, N.J.; nine grandchildren; great-grandchildren; great-great grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Peter Kelly; five brothers; three sisters; and son-in-law, Alan Sadler.
Calling hours are from 9 to 10 a.m. Saturday, March 29 prior to the funeral service. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 29 at the Leo P. Gallagher and Son Funeral Home, 31 Arch St., Greenwich. Burial will take place at St. Mary Cemetery, North St., Greenwich.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 4 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Principal Mishap Top Week's News In Greenwich
- 5 Memorial Day Thunderstorm Chance, Enhanced Fire Risk In Fairfield