GREENWICH, Conn. - Stella Kelly, a lifelong resident of Greenwich, died March 22. She was 96.
Kelly is survived by her sister, Helen Tomasiewicz; children, Ronald Kelly of West Plains, Mo., Kathleen Sadler of Waterlooville, England, Patricia Szulimowski of Shelton, Michael Kelly of Rockmart, Ga., Bridget Kelly of Shelton, Nora Mullen of Wesley Chapel, Fla., and Deborah Perodeau of Old Bridge, N.J.; nine grandchildren; great-grandchildren; great-great grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Peter Kelly; five brothers; three sisters; and son-in-law, Alan Sadler.
Calling hours are from 9 to 10 a.m. Saturday, March 29 prior to the funeral service. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 29 at the Leo P. Gallagher and Son Funeral Home, 31 Arch St., Greenwich. Burial will take place at St. Mary Cemetery, North St., Greenwich.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Greenwich Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 3 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 4 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Roll Through Greenwich