GREENWICH, Conn. - Stanley Berger of Greenwich died Feb. 2. He was 87.
Berger was born July 10, 1926.
Berger is survived by his wife, Frances Berger; children, Jeff and Lynn Berger, Elisabeth and Gary Schonfeld, Sam and Cathy Berger, and Charles Berger; seven grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and sisters, Sheila Kane and Bernice Billig. He was predeceased by his first wife, Sylvia; and son, Andrew.
Funeral service will be held at 12:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 6, at Gutterman and Musicant, 402 Park St., Hackensack, N.J.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 4 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million
- 5 Greenwich Hospital Unveils Honor For Retiring CEO Frank Corvino