GREENWICH, Conn. - Stanley Berger of Greenwich died Feb. 2. He was 87.
Berger was born July 10, 1926.
Berger is survived by his wife, Frances Berger; children, Jeff and Lynn Berger, Elisabeth and Gary Schonfeld, Sam and Cathy Berger, and Charles Berger; seven grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and sisters, Sheila Kane and Bernice Billig. He was predeceased by his first wife, Sylvia; and son, Andrew.
Funeral service will be held at 12:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 6, at Gutterman and Musicant, 402 Park St., Hackensack, N.J.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say