GREENWICH, Conn. - Stanley Berger of Greenwich died Feb. 2. He was 87.
Berger was born July 10, 1926.
Berger is survived by his wife, Frances Berger; children, Jeff and Lynn Berger, Elisabeth and Gary Schonfeld, Sam and Cathy Berger, and Charles Berger; seven grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and sisters, Sheila Kane and Bernice Billig. He was predeceased by his first wife, Sylvia; and son, Andrew.
Funeral service will be held at 12:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 6, at Gutterman and Musicant, 402 Park St., Hackensack, N.J.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 3 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 4 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 5 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich