GREENWICH, Conn. - Stanley Berger of Greenwich died Feb. 2. He was 87.
Berger was born July 10, 1926.
Berger is survived by his wife, Frances Berger; children, Jeff and Lynn Berger, Elisabeth and Gary Schonfeld, Sam and Cathy Berger, and Charles Berger; seven grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and sisters, Sheila Kane and Bernice Billig. He was predeceased by his first wife, Sylvia; and son, Andrew.
Funeral service will be held at 12:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 6, at Gutterman and Musicant, 402 Park St., Hackensack, N.J.
- 1 Time Warner CEO Buys Waterfront Home In Greenwich For $19 Million
- 2 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 3 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 4 Greenwich Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast