GREENWICH, Conn. - Rosemary (Rink) Morus of Greenwich died April 7. She was 73.
Morus was born May 1, 1940, to Michael and Mary Rink of Greenwich. She was a lifelong Greenwich resident. She was a graduate of Greenwich High School in 1958. She was a homemaker, and book keeper.
Morus is survived by her brother, Richard Rink; daughter, Mary Ann Sency (Alexander) of Shelton; many nieces, nephews; and great nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, John H Morus; and daughter, Beverly Jean Morus.
There will be a graveside service announcement at a later date.
Memorial contributions to be made to a charity of your choice.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists