GREENWICH, Conn. - Rosemary (Rink) Morus of Greenwich died April 7. She was 73.
Morus was born May 1, 1940, to Michael and Mary Rink of Greenwich. She was a lifelong Greenwich resident. She was a graduate of Greenwich High School in 1958. She was a homemaker, and book keeper.
Morus is survived by her brother, Richard Rink; daughter, Mary Ann Sency (Alexander) of Shelton; many nieces, nephews; and great nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, John H Morus; and daughter, Beverly Jean Morus.
There will be a graveside service announcement at a later date.
Memorial contributions to be made to a charity of your choice.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight