GREENWICH, Conn. - Rosemary (Rink) Morus of Greenwich died April 7. She was 73.
Morus was born May 1, 1940, to Michael and Mary Rink of Greenwich. She was a lifelong Greenwich resident. She was a graduate of Greenwich High School in 1958. She was a homemaker, and book keeper.
Morus is survived by her brother, Richard Rink; daughter, Mary Ann Sency (Alexander) of Shelton; many nieces, nephews; and great nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, John H Morus; and daughter, Beverly Jean Morus.
There will be a graveside service announcement at a later date.
Memorial contributions to be made to a charity of your choice.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com
- 1 Police: Armed Robber Strikes Greenwich Gas Station On Route 1
- 2 Box Truck Fire Closes East Putnam Avenue In Greenwich
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Snow Could Return To Greenwich For Monday Morning Commute