GREENWICH, Conn. - Rosemary (Rink) Morus of Greenwich died April 7. She was 73.
Morus was born May 1, 1940, to Michael and Mary Rink of Greenwich. She was a lifelong Greenwich resident. She was a graduate of Greenwich High School in 1958. She was a homemaker, and book keeper.
Morus is survived by her brother, Richard Rink; daughter, Mary Ann Sency (Alexander) of Shelton; many nieces, nephews; and great nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, John H Morus; and daughter, Beverly Jean Morus.
There will be a graveside service announcement at a later date.
Memorial contributions to be made to a charity of your choice.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Greenwich, NOAA Predicts