GREENWICH, Conn. - Rosemarie S. Quick, a longtime Greenwich resident, died Sunday, June 1. She was 85.
Quick was born in Greenwich, to Frank and Rose Bucci Spezzano.
Quick is survived by her daughter, Debra Quick of Greenwich; son-in-law, Rick Petrizzi; three grandsons; and five great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, John H. Quick Jr.; brother, Peter J. Spezzano; and daughter, Rosemary F. Petrizzi.
There will be no calling hours, and interment will be private.
Memorial contributions may be made to Greenwich Hospital Home Hospice, 500 W. Putnam Ave., Suite 150, Greenwich, CT 06830.
For more information, visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 4 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Principal Mishap Top Week's News In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Comes Out To Party With Doobie Brothers, Earth Wind & Fire