GREENWICH, Conn. - Rosemarie S. Quick, a longtime Greenwich resident, died Sunday, June 1. She was 85.
Quick was born in Greenwich, to Frank and Rose Bucci Spezzano.
Quick is survived by her daughter, Debra Quick of Greenwich; son-in-law, Rick Petrizzi; three grandsons; and five great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, John H. Quick Jr.; brother, Peter J. Spezzano; and daughter, Rosemary F. Petrizzi.
There will be no calling hours, and interment will be private.
Memorial contributions may be made to Greenwich Hospital Home Hospice, 500 W. Putnam Ave., Suite 150, Greenwich, CT 06830.
For more information, visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mom's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Runs For Roses In Kentucky Derby