GREENWICH, Conn. - Rosemarie S. Quick, a longtime Greenwich resident, died Sunday, June 1. She was 85.
Quick was born in Greenwich, to Frank and Rose Bucci Spezzano.
Quick is survived by her daughter, Debra Quick of Greenwich; son-in-law, Rick Petrizzi; three grandsons; and five great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, John H. Quick Jr.; brother, Peter J. Spezzano; and daughter, Rosemary F. Petrizzi.
There will be no calling hours, and interment will be private.
Memorial contributions may be made to Greenwich Hospital Home Hospice, 500 W. Putnam Ave., Suite 150, Greenwich, CT 06830.
For more information, visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk