GREENWICH, Conn. - Rosemarie S. Quick, a longtime Greenwich resident, died Sunday, June 1. She was 85.
Quick was born in Greenwich, to Frank and Rose Bucci Spezzano.
Quick is survived by her daughter, Debra Quick of Greenwich; son-in-law, Rick Petrizzi; three grandsons; and five great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, John H. Quick Jr.; brother, Peter J. Spezzano; and daughter, Rosemary F. Petrizzi.
There will be no calling hours, and interment will be private.
Memorial contributions may be made to Greenwich Hospital Home Hospice, 500 W. Putnam Ave., Suite 150, Greenwich, CT 06830.
For more information, visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenwich Skies Sunday
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Greenwich Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend