GREENWICH, Conn. - Rosemarie S. Quick, a longtime Greenwich resident, died Sunday, June 1. She was 85.
Quick was born in Greenwich, to Frank and Rose Bucci Spezzano.
Quick is survived by her daughter, Debra Quick of Greenwich; son-in-law, Rick Petrizzi; three grandsons; and five great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, John H. Quick Jr.; brother, Peter J. Spezzano; and daughter, Rosemary F. Petrizzi.
There will be no calling hours, and interment will be private.
Memorial contributions may be made to Greenwich Hospital Home Hospice, 500 W. Putnam Ave., Suite 150, Greenwich, CT 06830.
For more information, visit: www.cognetta.com
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal