POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Rodney Glenn Ball of Pound Ridge, and a former resident of Norwalk, Conn., died Tuesday, July 21. He was 60.
Ball was born July 12, 1954, in Stamford, the son of George Elbrey Ball Jr. and Esther Jensen Ball. He worked for several years as a service technician for New England Oil in Greenwich.
Ball is survived by his brother, Andrew Ball (Donna) of Norwalk; and a niece, a nephew and a grandnephew. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Debra.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 24, from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. Services and interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Ball’s name may be made to The American Diabetes Association, 306 Industrial Park Road, Middletown, CT 06457.
- 1 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 2 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 3 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Girls Hurt In Fairfield Tubing Accident Moved To Yale-New Haven Hospital