POUND RIDGE, N.Y. - Rodney Glenn Ball of Pound Ridge, and a former resident of Norwalk, Conn., died Tuesday, July 21. He was 60.
Ball was born July 12, 1954, in Stamford, the son of George Elbrey Ball Jr. and Esther Jensen Ball. He worked for several years as a service technician for New England Oil in Greenwich.
Ball is survived by his brother, Andrew Ball (Donna) of Norwalk; and a niece, a nephew and a grandnephew. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Debra.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 24, from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. Services and interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Ball’s name may be made to The American Diabetes Association, 306 Industrial Park Road, Middletown, CT 06457.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 3 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview