GREENWICH, Conn. - Robert King of Greenwich, died June 23. He was 63.
King was born June 3, 1950, son of Herbert and Barbara King. He worked for Comb Incorporated in White Plains, N.Y. for over 30 years as a programmer.
King is survived by his wife, Vilma King; his father; son, Robert; sister, Sue Drennan; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his mother, Barbara.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, June 27 at Sacred Heart Church. Interment will follow in St. Mary Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 3 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich