GREENWICH, Conn. - Robert King of Greenwich, died June 23. He was 63.
King was born June 3, 1950, son of Herbert and Barbara King. He worked for Comb Incorporated in White Plains, N.Y. for over 30 years as a programmer.
King is survived by his wife, Vilma King; his father; son, Robert; sister, Sue Drennan; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his mother, Barbara.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, June 27 at Sacred Heart Church. Interment will follow in St. Mary Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Greenwich, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 Greenwich Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms