GREENWICH, Conn. - Robert King of Greenwich, died June 23. He was 63.
King was born June 3, 1950, son of Herbert and Barbara King. He worked for Comb Incorporated in White Plains, N.Y. for over 30 years as a programmer.
King is survived by his wife, Vilma King; his father; son, Robert; sister, Sue Drennan; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his mother, Barbara.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, June 27 at Sacred Heart Church. Interment will follow in St. Mary Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Obama To Make Fundraising Stop In Stamford
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Greenwich Will See Several Rounds Of Showers, Thunderstorms