GREENWICH, Conn. - Robert King of Greenwich, died June 23. He was 63.
King was born June 3, 1950, son of Herbert and Barbara King. He worked for Comb Incorporated in White Plains, N.Y. for over 30 years as a programmer.
King is survived by his wife, Vilma King; his father; son, Robert; sister, Sue Drennan; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his mother, Barbara.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, June 27 at Sacred Heart Church. Interment will follow in St. Mary Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 2 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 4 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 5 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million