GREENWICH, Conn. - Robert King of Greenwich, died June 23. He was 63.
King was born June 3, 1950, son of Herbert and Barbara King. He worked for Comb Incorporated in White Plains, N.Y. for over 30 years as a programmer.
King is survived by his wife, Vilma King; his father; son, Robert; sister, Sue Drennan; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his mother, Barbara.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Castiglione Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, June 27 at Sacred Heart Church. Interment will follow in St. Mary Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 2 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 3 Suspect Grabs $50K In Fur Coats From Greenwich's Saks Fifth Avenue
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm