GREENWICH, Conn. - Robert E. (Bobby) Mullin of Greenwich died March 25. He was 64.
Mullin was born April 27, 1949, to John Mullin and Genevieve Mullin Oefinger in Greenwich. He attended Greenwich Schools. He served with the U.S. Army in the 23rd ORD Company in Heilbron, Germany from 1970 to 1972. He was an employee of Rudy's Executive Transportation Service for the last 40 years in the capacity of a driver, operations manager and dispatcher.
Mullin is survived by his wife, Marcy; daughters, Kerrie Csaszar (DJ) of Phoenixville, Pa., and Jessica Elie (Bryan) of Stamford; five grandsons; brothers, John Mullin of Arvada, Colorado and William Mullin of Cos Cob; and many nieces and nephews who also survive him. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, James (Moon) Mullin of Milford, Pa.
No service details available.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to : Visiting Nurse and Hospice of Fairfield County P.O. Box 489, Wilton, CT. 06897 or online at http://www.visitingnurse.net
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 3 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm