GREENWICH, Conn. - Robert "Bobo" D'Elia, a lifelong resident of Greenwich, died Wednesday, May 28. He was 63.
D’Elia was born in Greenwich, he was the son of Marie Bologna D'Elia and Joseph D'Elia. He was a graduate of Greenwich High School and the University of Arizona. He was employed as bar manager with The Beach House Cafe, Boxing Cat Grill, River Cat Grill, Thataways and Black Sheep Restaurant.
D’Elia is survived by his mother, Marie; brother, Joseph D'Elia of Stamford; sister, Joy D'Elia (Tommy) Bledsoe; nieces; aunts, Tilda Fico and Josephine Tripodi; uncle, Dr. Ralph Bologna (Sheila) of Greenwich; and numerous cousins. He was predeceased by his father, Joseph.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, May 31 at 10 a.m. in St. Mary's Church, 178 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. Entombment will follow in St. Mary's Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to Greenwich Scholarship Association, P.O. Box 4627 Greenwich, CT 06831.
- 1 Greenwich High Cited Among Top High Schools By Newsweek
- 2 National Weather Service: Greenwich's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Lisa Marie D'Angelo, 42, Of Old Greenwich, Worked As Nurse’s Aide
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach