GREENWICH, Conn. - Robert "Bobo" D'Elia, a lifelong resident of Greenwich, died Wednesday, May 28. He was 63.
D’Elia was born in Greenwich, he was the son of Marie Bologna D'Elia and Joseph D'Elia. He was a graduate of Greenwich High School and the University of Arizona. He was employed as bar manager with The Beach House Cafe, Boxing Cat Grill, River Cat Grill, Thataways and Black Sheep Restaurant.
D’Elia is survived by his mother, Marie; brother, Joseph D'Elia of Stamford; sister, Joy D'Elia (Tommy) Bledsoe; nieces; aunts, Tilda Fico and Josephine Tripodi; uncle, Dr. Ralph Bologna (Sheila) of Greenwich; and numerous cousins. He was predeceased by his father, Joseph.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, May 31 at 10 a.m. in St. Mary's Church, 178 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. Entombment will follow in St. Mary's Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to Greenwich Scholarship Association, P.O. Box 4627 Greenwich, CT 06831.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich