GREENWICH, Conn. - Robert "Bobo" D'Elia, a lifelong resident of Greenwich, died Wednesday, May 28. He was 63.
D’Elia was born in Greenwich, he was the son of Marie Bologna D'Elia and Joseph D'Elia. He was a graduate of Greenwich High School and the University of Arizona. He was employed as bar manager with The Beach House Cafe, Boxing Cat Grill, River Cat Grill, Thataways and Black Sheep Restaurant.
D’Elia is survived by his mother, Marie; brother, Joseph D'Elia of Stamford; sister, Joy D'Elia (Tommy) Bledsoe; nieces; aunts, Tilda Fico and Josephine Tripodi; uncle, Dr. Ralph Bologna (Sheila) of Greenwich; and numerous cousins. He was predeceased by his father, Joseph.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, May 31 at 10 a.m. in St. Mary's Church, 178 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich. Entombment will follow in St. Mary's Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to Greenwich Scholarship Association, P.O. Box 4627 Greenwich, CT 06831.
- 1 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 4 Vince Camuto, 78, Legendary Greenwich Footwear Designer, Dies
- 5 Greenwich Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard