STAMFORD, Conn. - Richard J. Makowski of Stamford, formerly of Greenwich, died Feb. 25. He was 65.
Makowski graduated from Greenwich High School and attended University of Connecticut. He worked in the landscaping field for many years, mostly for the town of Greenwich.
Makowski is survived by his brother, Mark Makowski of Groton; sister, Diane (Joseph) Czarnik of New Fairfield; a niece; and cousins.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 2 from 1 to 4 p.m. at Shippan's Thomas M. Gallagher Funeral Home (same facility as Bosak Funeral Home) 453 Shippan Ave., Stamford. A private funeral Mass will be celebrated.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to care of Stamford Hospital, 30 Shelburne Road, Stamford, CT 06902.
For more information, please visit: http://www.gallagherfuneralhome.com
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich