STAMFORD, Conn. - Richard J. Makowski of Stamford, formerly of Greenwich, died Feb. 25. He was 65.
Makowski graduated from Greenwich High School and attended University of Connecticut. He worked in the landscaping field for many years, mostly for the town of Greenwich.
Makowski is survived by his brother, Mark Makowski of Groton; sister, Diane (Joseph) Czarnik of New Fairfield; a niece; and cousins.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 2 from 1 to 4 p.m. at Shippan's Thomas M. Gallagher Funeral Home (same facility as Bosak Funeral Home) 453 Shippan Ave., Stamford. A private funeral Mass will be celebrated.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to care of Stamford Hospital, 30 Shelburne Road, Stamford, CT 06902.
For more information, please visit: http://www.gallagherfuneralhome.com
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp