STAMFORD, Conn. - Richard J. Makowski of Stamford, formerly of Greenwich, died Feb. 25. He was 65.
Makowski graduated from Greenwich High School and attended University of Connecticut. He worked in the landscaping field for many years, mostly for the town of Greenwich.
Makowski is survived by his brother, Mark Makowski of Groton; sister, Diane (Joseph) Czarnik of New Fairfield; a niece; and cousins.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 2 from 1 to 4 p.m. at Shippan's Thomas M. Gallagher Funeral Home (same facility as Bosak Funeral Home) 453 Shippan Ave., Stamford. A private funeral Mass will be celebrated.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to care of Stamford Hospital, 30 Shelburne Road, Stamford, CT 06902.
For more information, please visit: http://www.gallagherfuneralhome.com
- 1 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Greenwich Sky