STAMFORD, Conn. - Richard J. Makowski of Stamford, formerly of Greenwich, died Feb. 25. He was 65.
Makowski graduated from Greenwich High School and attended University of Connecticut. He worked in the landscaping field for many years, mostly for the town of Greenwich.
Makowski is survived by his brother, Mark Makowski of Groton; sister, Diane (Joseph) Czarnik of New Fairfield; a niece; and cousins.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 2 from 1 to 4 p.m. at Shippan's Thomas M. Gallagher Funeral Home (same facility as Bosak Funeral Home) 453 Shippan Ave., Stamford. A private funeral Mass will be celebrated.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to care of Stamford Hospital, 30 Shelburne Road, Stamford, CT 06902.
For more information, please visit: http://www.gallagherfuneralhome.com
- 1 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 2 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 4 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 5 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million