STAMFORD, Conn. - Richard J. Makowski of Stamford, formerly of Greenwich, died Feb. 25. He was 65.
Makowski graduated from Greenwich High School and attended University of Connecticut. He worked in the landscaping field for many years, mostly for the town of Greenwich.
Makowski is survived by his brother, Mark Makowski of Groton; sister, Diane (Joseph) Czarnik of New Fairfield; a niece; and cousins.
Calling hours are Sunday, March 2 from 1 to 4 p.m. at Shippan's Thomas M. Gallagher Funeral Home (same facility as Bosak Funeral Home) 453 Shippan Ave., Stamford. A private funeral Mass will be celebrated.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to care of Stamford Hospital, 30 Shelburne Road, Stamford, CT 06902.
For more information, please visit: http://www.gallagherfuneralhome.com
- 1 Police: Greenwich Woman Used Stroller In Shoplifting Attempt At Saks
- 2 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 3 Greenwich Police: Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 4 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 5 Greenwich Runner Sprints For 20th Straight Boston Marathon